Reservations Terms and Conditions:
- The “Customer” shall be defined as the person making the reservation.
- 10% Service Charge: Applies to all reservations, unless otherwise stated.
- Deposit or Payment: Deposit/payment is not required to guarantee your reservation, unless otherwise stated. Should it be required, this will be applied towards the final total balance on the day of service. Customer will be responsible to pay for any outstanding balance.
- Special Requests and Medical Problems: Any special request must be advised by customer upon making the reservation. Confirmation that a reasonable special request has been noted or passed on to the restaurant or the inclusion of the special request on your confirmation correspondence or any other documentation is not a confirmation that the request will be met. Failure to meet any special request will not be a breach of agreement on our part. Unless and until specifically confirmed, all reasonable special requests are subject to availability.
- Outside Food & Beverages: Due to Public Health Food Safety & Regulations and ABC law, outside food and beverages are not allowed.
- Menu items: Some menu items may be substituted due to item availability at Chefs’ discretion, without prior notice.
- Removal of Food: We do not permit food from the restaurants to be taken out of hotel/restaurant property. *Applies to buffets.
- Decorations: No decorations allowed.
- Safety and security: Adults must accompany minors at all times while on hotel/restaurant property. We are not responsible for any injury due to negligence.
- Damage or Stolen: Customer is responsible for items stolen from the hotel/restaurant or damages caused to the hotel/restaurant made by customer or customer’s guests.
- Changes and Cancellation by you: The customer is only the person allowed to make amendment(s) and cancellation of the reservation. All cancellations must be made by contacting our reservation office. Should the reservation be cancelled not within the cancellation duration policy, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the deposit (if any). Please refer to our cancellation, charges & refund policy: https://www.guamplaza.com/cancellations-charges-refunds-policies
- Changes and Cancellation by us: We reserve the right to correct errors on both before and after bookings have been confirmed and cancel confirmed bookings. If we have to make a significant change or cancel, we will inform you as soon as possible. Cancelling or accepting the cancellation in which case you will receive a full refund of all monies you have paid to us, if any.
There are no reviews yet.