- A representative will be in contact shortly to confirm your rental booking. Availability may change without notice.
+ 4 Doors
+ 5 Passengers
+ 1.6 litre 4 cylinder
+ Front Wheel Drive
+ Adjustable Steering
+ Cruise Control
+ Power Steering
+ Power Windows
+ Remote Locking
+ Front Driver Airbags
+ Front Passenger Airbags
Terms and Conditions
- Rental Agreement: You must call Nissan Rent-A-Car when involved in an accident and call the police (911) to obtain a case number at the time of the incident. Driving under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs is prohibited. Failure to comply will be in breach of the contract agreement and will void all coverages resulting in damages and towing charges to be assessed to the customer. The driver is responsible for payments on all parking and traffic citation fees during the duration of the
- Only drivers named on the rental agreement will be authorized to drive the rental
- Be safe and always follow Guam road rules and
- Guam Public Law 30-33: On January 01, 2010, this law came into effect which requires car seats and booster seats for children younger than 12 years old. Under the law, children younger than 4 years must be secured in a child restraint system while traveling in vehicles. Children ages 4 to 11 years old who are less than 4 feet 9 inches tall must be secured in a booster
- We maintain a non-smoking fleet so it is prohibited to smoke or vape inside the rental
- Coverages and options: All Nissan Rent-A-Car vehicles come standard with liability insurance. Liability insurance is coverage protection for the other party if the accident is your fault. Our liability coverage meets the limits required by law. All coverages and options are non-refundable.
There are no reviews yet.