- Catch sight of real, wild dolphins such as spinner dolphins, and more while onboard a cruise!
- See flying fishes, as well as your modern cruiser, sails past breathtaking sceneries around the Guam coast.
- Discover more of the local underwater landscape and over 200 species of fish at the Fish Eye Underwater Observatory. (Optional)
- Treat yourself to a locally favored Chamorro spareribs add-on after your dolphin-watching cruise (Optional)
- Have a fine repast with the full spread of a delicious lunch buffet including local favorite Grilled “Teriyaki” Chicken, Steamed fish with ginger sauce, and Chef’s special curry (Option)
- Enjoy a convenient transfer service to and from your hotel with the hotel pick-up add (Optional)
- Recommended for customers who want to avoid crowds.
- Great for family ＆ friends with a fixed group price for up to 6 persons.
- A Charter plan escorted by a private guide.
- Includes a light meal (spam rice balls, fried chicken, etc.) that can be enjoyed on board during the cruise. Free soft drinks are also included.
- Open 6 days a week (Closed on WED)
- Free Cancellation – 48 hour-notice
- Duration – 2 hours to 3 hours 20 min
- Show Mobile or Printed Voucher
- Perfect for Families/Children
- Join in Group (6 to 43 participants)
- Hotel Transfer – Optional
- Good for avoiding crowds
- Enjoy exclusive time with your friends & family
There are no reviews yet.